Tuesday, April 1, 2014

GOD'S JOKE ON APRIL FOOLS

As I lay here
Lies buried beside my bed
A heavy heart pleads...
With the gods
That it doesn't turn out that bad

Mosquito bites bite my dead skin
My blood toxicity supplied from a near numb heart
I fall flat, that's the irony of it
This might be the beginning of the ending start

I falsely smile as scars deepen
I slowly pace myself as I weaken
I hold my chest as my heart sicken
I look unto God as I pray like a deacon

My brain races to conclusion
As it garnishes my debts to the world
My souls try to intercept this mind pollution
As it feels like it's bargained to the devil, SOLD

The past's future seemed bright
The present's future seems light
A person's dream can be crushed in the night
Open your eyes to see the night's slight light shine bright

I have hope in love not war
You just needs the right tools
Not a good start to my month thou
I'll take it as God's joke on April fools

*poetry_for_gods_by_man*

No comments:

Post a Comment