For I not build
What I thought is sealed
Only time showed it's true colours
And not balance for life, but tilt
I'm betrayed by the heart
For I not know where to start
Is it me? That I don't know
But I truly played my part
I'm lost in time
I've lost what's mine
I've lost my sense of control
Ive touched what I thought is the innocent water, but I can't get wine
I pray every night for her
I name her like she is here
I protect her soul beyond
I ask myself if she does hear
I said it's done
I said it's over
I said I can't take it anymore
I can't be named a lover
It was Eazy
It was tricky
It was prickly
But it never was, Eazy
#Program_Over_And_Succeeded
Secondary program not reached.
I'm still a bachelor and not a dad.
All is cancelled.
#I_Sleep
Poetry_For_Gods_by_Man
No comments:
Post a Comment