Serious
And we are His politicians
We give Him material
He got malicious timing
Hit you with a serious left hook punch line
Leave you speechlessly miming
Out of your mind
Expect the unexpected
Thunder roars with His laughter
Earthquake your life
And tornado it into a spiral... Nah
Tshwa daar
He gives "funny" another meaning
I mean He chuckles on His own joke
You crumble at His expense
Leave you eyed-fogged in clear smoke
Give the All Mighty a bells
Even captain Morgan needs two feet grounded
Makes Johnny walker walk stranded
In a savage savanna of hunters, dry and pounded
I take my hat off to Him
Clap sounds in a standing ovation
I give my faith for Him to autograph
Because my belief has just been through ovulation
I lack understanding
For I understand I'll stand under Him
For He is omniscience
For I will be with Him in paradise, Mauritius
The director of all angels
I call them His groupies
For everywhere I see, He is there
Omnipresence in His protection, devil please!!!
I forgot to renew His contract in my life
But He just kept on giving his performance still
I look onto Him on the stage
As He performs miracles at will
Just heard good news, Old and New Testament
I'm a father because of The Father
Now that's 1 Corinthians (13)
I bet God is a stand-up comedian above all comedians
No comments:
Post a Comment