I have been disappointed by my friends
So called friends
I have seen life
Still without a kid nor wife
Concluded the eluded face
Of social integrated pace
On which falsified truth
Give way to a lie so smooth
I kill still at will with...
I lie, I am a bonafide saint
Heart so clear it could be a myth
Tainted hated spirited waves sent faint
Once thrown to the wolves
But came back leading the pack
The Eye Of The Tiger playing...
As I proclaim it my 2016 theme track
King of my own throne
As lamb fur coated niggaz rounded
At the round table as my army
But eyes opened to wolves that got me surrounded
Why do we socialize ourselves with packs?
Hanging around with burning trees
Like a 4/20 jury of Owls
Getting high, shit must seize
Metsi a Leshata be blinding our judgement
Judging the once judged as jury
Pushing disturbed half naked swag
Until happiness changes to fury
I try to practice what I preach
Yet I have been told I have too much pity
Forgiving and forgetting passed sins
As they keep Fok giving and forgetting me
Mind my words into your mind
This are words from a loner
Crazy mind be my salvation
As I stand strong and alone like a BONER
*poetry_for_gods_by_man*
Pity such a good talent is going to waste_ you should really start writing again cuz you really gud at it
ReplyDelete